Don’t use actual people’s names without their permission.
Don’t use extreme profanity. If it’s bleeped out on TV, bleep it out here.
Don’t post pornographic photos or nudity.
Do express yourself openly.
Do share your opinions.
Do be honest.
Do connect with like-minded members.
Do empower and uplift each other.
Do feel free to debate and disagree respectfully with others.
EXTENDED TERMS OF SERVICE
Rules of the Network:
1. Respect others. People will have different lifestyles and view points. It's ok to not agree with someone, but agree to disagree and leave it there. You can still be friends with people you don't see eye to eye with. If you disrespect someone by name calling, saying malicious things, harassing, etc, you will be suspended depending on the offense or asked to leave the network if the level of disrespect is fit for dismissal.
2. Name calling is not tolerated. If you choose to do this the first offense is a suspension, the second is to be asked to leave the network.
4. Spamming: Not allowed, you will be suspended the first time, asked to leave if it happens again.
5. Business Advertising: her social network wants you to be successful, empower you, and your business is important to us! If you are wanting to advertise through groups, links, become a sponsor, affiliate, etc. you will need to contact us at email@example.com to discuss terms for this and how you can set up effective advertising on the site!
6. No vulgar content. No porn of any kind will be permitted, swearing isn't the end of days, but please try not to be a sailor! Respect that others might not be as comfortable with the f word...you can always use symbols to make your point!
7. Logo and Trademark use: If you would like to use our trademarked logo or name for something, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can write you a consent letter.
8. Content Use: You are responsible for any content that you post to your site. All content, videos, photos, etc, must follow fair use laws. If you violate this law, you will be responsible to the act, not Diary Discussions. If you have any questions about fair use laws, you can go to youtube and learn the do's and don't of posting other people's work.
10. Giveaways: The creator is responsible for determining the winners of all giveaways from data collected from the network. Note, that no one else will persuade the creator to pick them to win. Everything is earned fair and square. If you have a concern about a giveaway of who won, please contact email@example.com to voice them.
11. Privacy: Your information is private information. Anything collected by us is not going to be shared. You can control what you want to be public and private under your settings. The only information that can be used is your interests and hobbies to allow members to find other members with similar interests. If you do not want to share this, don't fill out that section.
13. Meet-ups: We are not responsible for a member choosing to meet up with another member or attend an event. We are posting safe practices here for members to refer to, in order to keep themselves safe. Think before you meet someone about what you need to do to be safe! Be smart and safe!
1. Information: No one from the network is ever going to contact you by phone and ask for any private information, unless your address is needed to send a gift card or prize for a giveaway. Do not display any information that you feel could compromise your safety. This is your right, we respect what you think is safe for others to see.
2. Meeting others: If a member you don't know want to meet you it is important to read this. If someone asks you to meet up with them and you don't know them, use common sense. Tell someone where you are going, meet in a public place, like Starbucks, and BRING A FRIEND! Don't meet someone you've never met in the woods...Please! Even if it's a running group, try to meet at a public place first and then go run, and make sure you go in a group when running! Please promise to use common sense! My goal is to make our network a great resource for women here to make real friends through this network! If we play it safe, it will be a great thing!
The following Terms of Service apply to your use of this Network. You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on the Network and compliance with these terms. By registering with us or using or browsing this Network, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. This Network is not directed to children younger than 13 and is offered only to users 18 years of age or older. Any person who provides their personal information through this Network represents that they are 18 years of age or older.
You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use this Network:
- In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- in a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to engage in spamming, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes", advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- in a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another's privacy;
- in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
- in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Network without authorization;
- to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Network or prevent others from using this Network, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Network, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons' ability to use this Network;
- to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user's account or to monitor or copy this Network or the content contained therein;
- to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
- in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Network or to users; and
- in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Network or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Network for the purposes of automating logins to this Network;
- Post any content containing child pornography to this Network;
- Post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
- Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this Network - except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or "well-behaved" web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by "well-behaved";
- Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Network's infrastructure;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this Network;
- Use this Network as a generic file hosting service;
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of this Network or for using it for purposes unrelated to this Network); and
- Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Network.
You agree not to authorize or encourage any third party to use this Network to facilitate any of the foregoing prohibited conduct. You also agree that these Network Terms of Service inure to the benefit of our service providers (including our Network platform provider) and that they may take action (including the removal of your content and disabling of your account) in order to maintain compliance with these Terms of Service. Technology and hosting for aspects of this Network are provided by this Network's online service provider. However, the Network Creator of this Network controls the content, membership and policy of this Network, including those pages served by such service provider on behalf of this Network. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, by participating on this Network you agree to indemnify and hold harmless such service provider on all matters related to your interaction with others using this Network and participation with this Network.
Use of this site acknowledges that you have agree to our rules and will abide by them. If you do not comply, you’re post may be removed or your membership revoked.